Check out these top 5 snacks that will help you melt fat…
Click Here to Discover 5 “Living Nutrients” That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating…
I don’t know about you but around two or three o clock in the afternoon I get pretty hungry.
If I don’t pay attention I often find myself mindlessly eating an entire bag of chips while staring at my work computer!BRAND NEW: These Delicious Desserts Can Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
So instead of ruining my appetite for a healthy dinner, I’ve adopted these five healthy snack recipes into my daily routine.
Check them out below and find out how they can help you shed pounds!
5 Weight Loss Snack Recipes
1. Mixed Nuts
Calories: approximately 180 per 1 oz
- Variety of nuts
1) Mix nuts together and store in a reusable container. Place 1 oz of nuts in small containers or bags for easy travel.
2. Greek Yogurt with Berries
Calories: 150 calories (check your yogurt to be sure)
- 3.5 oz of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of mixed berries of choice
1) Mix berries into yogurt and serve.
3. Apples with Peanut Butter
Calories: 200 or less calories
- 1 medium apple of choice
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1) Cut apples into slices.
2) Spread peanut butter onto apples and serve.SPECIAL: New Research Reveals How to Get Your Brain to Tell Your Body to Burn More Fat
4. Kale Chips
Calories: 150 calories
- 1 cup kale leaves (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt (you can add additional spices, to taste)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper.
2) Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and spread onto pan.
3) Bake for 10-15 minutes until crunchy.
5. Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella
Calories: 200 calories or less
- One cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
1) Mix tomatoes and mozzarella together in a small bowl and serve.
What Do 4/5 of These Snacks Have In Common?
It might not be immediately clear… but they all have a powerful weight loss element in common:
Protein helps you feel “fuller” and eliminates cravings, which is perfect for snacks…
Plus it’s been scientifically proven that when you eat more protein… your body naturally burns a lot more calories!
(We’re talking about the equivalent of 30 minutes on an elliptical every… single…day…)
Eating more protein is a very simple… very “low-effort” way to lose weight…
And there are a bunch of other great “low-effort” tips to lose weight… just like it… right here…
Many can be done in seconds before bedtime… and will help you wake up healthier… lighter… and more refreshed.
To see all of these “low-effort” weight loss tips… and start using them to lose more weight faster… click the link below now:
[FREE] These “Low-Effort” Weight Loss Tips Burn Calories As You Sleep!