Check out these top 5 snacks that will help you melt fat…
I don’t know about you but around two or three o clock in the afternoon I get pretty hungry.
If I don’t pay attention I often find myself mindlessly eating an entire bag of chips while staring at my work computer!BRAND NEW: These Delicious Desserts Can Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
So instead of ruining my appetite for a healthy dinner, I’ve adopted these five healthy snack recipes into my daily routine.
Check them out below and find out how they can help you shed pounds!
5 Weight Loss Snack Recipes
1. Mixed Nuts
Calories: approximately 180 per 1 oz
- Variety of nuts
1) Mix nuts together and store in a reusable container. Place 1 oz of nuts in small containers or bags for easy travel.
2. Greek Yogurt with Berries
Calories: 150 calories (check your yogurt to be sure)
- 3.5 oz of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of mixed berries of choice
1) Mix berries into yogurt and serve.
3. Apples with Peanut Butter
Calories: 200 or less calories
- 1 medium apple of choice
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1) Cut apples into slices.
2) Spread peanut butter onto apples and serve.SPECIAL: New Research Reveals How to Get Your Brain to Tell Your Body to Burn More Fat
4. Kale Chips
Calories: 150 calories
- 1 cup kale leaves (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt (you can add additional spices, to taste)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper.
2) Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and spread onto pan.
3) Bake for 10-15 minutes until crunchy.
5. Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella
Calories: 200 calories or less
- One cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
1) Mix tomatoes and mozzarella together in a small bowl and serve.
What Do 4/5 of These Snacks Have In Common?
It might not be immediately clear… but they all have a powerful weight loss element in common:
Protein helps you feel “fuller” and eliminates cravings, which is perfect for snacks…
(We’re talking about the equivalent of 30 minutes on an elliptical every… single…day…)
Eating more protein is a very simple… very “low-effort” way to lose weight…
Many can be done in seconds before bedtime… and will help you wake up healthier… lighter… and more refreshed.
To see all of these “low-effort” weight loss tips… and start using them to lose more weight faster… click the link below now: