This Craveworthy Chocolate-Covered Cherry Muffins Recipe Has A Secret Healthy Ingredient…
Click Here to See the “Doctor’s Secret” That Can Melt Pounds of Fat in Just 12 Weeks…
Let’s get a show of hands here: does anyone else automatically think of romance when they think of chocolate-covered cherries?
Just me? Okay!
But this recipe, guys? It’s love at first sight. It combines two amazing flavor favorites for a soft, melt-in-your-mouth experience.
Even better, though?
Cocoa is a delicious source of phenolic antioxidants that help stave off circulatory diseases. And the cherries not only provide a delightful tang… but also boast many anti-inflammatory properties.
Hey, with all of those benefits, you might as well grab two!
Plus, this chocolate cherry muffin recipe has a secret ingredient that I don’t see in many muffin recipes…
And it not only packs in a lot more protein than your standard muffin… but it also ensures that these chocolate-covered cherry muffins are soft and moist!
It’s a genius move, really.
In fact, with this secret healthy ingredient… I might be able to justify eating these delicious chocolate cherry muffins for breakfast! 😉TRENDING: Science Reveals Easy, No-Workout Ways to Lose Weight… While You Snooze!
And like I said, I happen to think chocolate-covered cherries are pretty romantic… so feel free to share them with a special someone, too! (Or with your friends and family… they’re special, right?)
So if you want to see for yourself just how delicious (and secretly healthy) these chocolate-covered cherry muffins are…
Here’s how to make them:
FTH’s Chocolate-Covered Cherry Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup honey or agave
- 1 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 eggs (or ½ cup egg whites)
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
1) Preheat the oven to 350-F. Add cupcake liners to a muffin pan and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat flour, the cocoa powder, the baking soda, baking powder, and salt together.
3) One by one, add the sweetener, vegetable oil, eggs (or egg whites), and Greek yogurt. Add the milk, then stir until just combined.
4) Add the cherries to the batter and gently fold in.
5) Pour equal portions of the batter into the liners, then bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve hot. Leftovers keep for up to five days in the refrigerator.
These Are Actually the PERFECT Carbs to Eat For Weight Loss…
And here’s why:
- The Greek yogurt packs them full of much more protein than the average muffin…
- Cocoa contains potent antioxidants that heal inflammation and give you more energy…
- And most importantly, it combines carbs with fruit!
That last one might seem like a bit of a head-scratcher to you…
But it’s based on cutting-edge science straight from an Ivy League doctor.
His research is pretty shocking… and more than a little controversial since it contradicts the “Cult of All Carbs Are Bad”…
And shows that carbs can in fact be a fat-burning food that melts fat off your body…
But only if you eat the right fruits immediately before (or with) your carbs.
This weight loss secret is so revolutionary… and so offensive to corporate sponsors in the “fitness-industrial complex”… that when this doctor made a groundbreaking documentary showing you exactly how to eat carbs for MAXIMUM weight loss…
None of the usual documentary distribution options (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.) wanted anything to do with it.
So this Ivy League doctor decided to make this documentary available online for you for FREE for a very limited time.
To see it while it’s still up… click the link below now:
[FREE DOCUMENTARY] Eat THESE Fruits Before Carbs to Melt Off Fat…
P.S. – That same “fitness industrial complex” and their powerful Washington D.C. lobbyists? Yeah… they obviously aren’t happy this doctor went directly to normal folks like you and me with this video… and it could be taken down anytime. So click here now to watch it while you still can!