Get the Recipe for Mouthwatering Curried Chicken Below…
Click Here to Discover 5 “Living Nutrients” That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating…
I don’t know if it’s just me but I often find myself getting bored of the same plain chicken
and veggies that I find myself making for lunch and dinner.BRAND NEW: These Delicious Desserts Can Help You Burn Fat & Lose Weight
That’s why I was super excited when I found this flavourful chicken curry recipe! It’s just the right amount of spice for a delicious twist on a super healthy meal.
You can check out this easy (and oh my goodness so delicious!) recipe below.
Curried Chicken and Vegetables Recipe
Calories: 397 per serving (makes 6 servings)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cups carrots, sliced longways
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, shredded
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 cups green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a pan with parchment paper or foil.
2) Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tsp curry powder, and 1 tsp of salt in a large bowl. Add cauliflower, carrots, bell peppers, and ginger. Coat and toss to combine.
3) Place vegetables on a lined baking sheet.
4) Mix 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp curry powder, and 1 tsp salt together. Add the chicken thighs and toss to combine.
5) Place chicken on top of vegetables on a lined baking sheet.
6) Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from heat. Add green onions and bake for another 10 minutes.
7) Remove from heat, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.
An Added “Weight Loss Bonus” of This Recipe Is…
..All of the great protein in it!
Chicken has a whopping 38 grams of protein in a single cup serving (!).
And according to a recent study… just by upping your protein intake a small amount (15-30%), you can burn up to 441 more calories each and every day.
That’s more calories than a 150-pound woman could burn by running 3 whole miles!
And you burn it by eating more?
Seems crazy, doesn’t it?
Well it’s not… and to see exactly how it works… plus 2 other outstanding “passive calorie-burning tricks” that slim you down outside of the gym… or even while sleeping…
…check out the link below now:
3 “No Effort” Tips to Lose More Weight (Even When You’re Sleeping!)