Try This Tasty Roasted Garlic Flatbread Pizza Recipe With A Healthy Twist…
If you’re like me, you might have a split household… when it comes to the meat-lovers vs the veggie-lovers.
This can make it pretty difficult when it’s time to eat something like pizza… because no one can agree on the toppings!
Some people want it loaded with ALL the meats… while others want ZERO meat.
And then there are those who are somewhere in the middle, who would like some meat with some veggies.SPECIAL: Researcher Discovers The “Million-Year-Old” Diet That Allows This Tribe To Stay Slim & Healthy… Even While Eating Sugar
Well, your dinner woes are about to be solved… because with this easy flatbread pizza, everyone can add the toppings they like!
You can either make multiple flatbreads to fit everyone’s tastes… or it’s super easy to add certain toppings to just half (or even only a quarter) of the flatbread pizza. Then, when it’s time to serve… let everyone grab the slice that fits their tastes.
This loaded flatbread pizza makes for a great meal by itself… or you can serve alongside zucchini pasta for a hearty Italian-inspired dinner service.
It’s not just delicious—it’s also super good for you, too. Reduced carbohydrates and calories (no one will know if you don’t tell them!) combine with whole wheat flour to make a filling meal that is gentle on the gut.
Those reduced carbs are where the *secret ingredient* comes in… but I’m not ready to reveal this secret just yet! You’ll have to scroll down to the recipe & directions to see what that tasty & great-for-you secret ingredient is.TRENDING: Women Who Eat These 3 Cheeses Are Losing Pounds of Stubborn Belly Fat (Research Proven)
Did I mention that this flatbread pizza is a great source of aromatic vegetables and herbs, too? Sure, they make it taste awesome, but that’s not the only benefit.
Garlic improves overall immune health… while spinach provides alpha-lipoic acid to prevent cell damage. And who can resist the rich flavor of oven-roasted garlic??
You’ll want to make this flatbread pizza a part of your weekly rotation, for sure!
So, if you’re ready to make the crowd-pleasing flatbread pizza that’s fast & easy… as well as totally delicious (and secretly healthy)…
Here’s how to do it:
FTH’s Low-Carb Roasted Garlic Flatbread Pizza
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 2 cups reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg (or ¼ cup egg whites)
1) Preheat the oven to 400-F. In the microwave or on the stovetop, steam the cauliflower until soft and fork-tender. Let cool.
2) In a blender or food processor, pulse the cauliflower until finely milled. Remove from the food processor and add to a large mixing bowl. One by one, add the egg, parmesan, Italian seasoning, and whole wheat flour. Stir until a thick dough forms.
3) Pat onto a lightly greased baking sheet, then bake for 10 minutes, until firm. Remove from the oven.
4) Slice cherry tomatoes into quarters and sprinkle onto flatbread. Chop spinach roughly and sprinkle on top, as well. Top with reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
5) Bake for 10 more minutes until melty and golden. Serve hot.BRAND-NEW: Research Shows These 3 Sugar Substitutes Are Best For Burning Fat (Plus 2 You Should NEVER Eat)
- As I mentioned, this flatbread pizza can be adjusted to fit your tastes. Add any toppings you like at the topping step.
- While the recipe is written without a sauce, you can add a sauce if you like. Do this after the first baking, before adding toppings and cheese.
The Delicious Cheeses That Help You Burn More Fat & Lose More Weight…
There are honestly a lot of things to love about this recipe… like the rich roasted garlic flavor… how easy & fast this recipe comes together…
And the CHEESE.
(Honestly, anytime I see a recipe with 2 different cheeses on the ingredients list… I know I’m going to love it!)
Baking the parmesan directly into the crust is such a genius move… and then topping it with mozzarella and baking it until it’s all warm and gooey? *drool* There can’t be much better in this life!
But actually, there IS something better… and it’s the fact that these cheesy recipes could actually help you lose weight!
It’s been scientifically proven—studies show that eating certain cheeses actually boosts your body’s ability to burn off fat.
And one of those fat-burning cheeses is PARMESAN!
In addition to helping your body burn off more fat (just by eating more cheese!)… studies have also shown that consuming parmesan could fight allergy and UTI symptoms.
So the next time you’re ready to dig into a delicious cheesy recipe, like this flatbread pizza… you can feel great about the fact that the cheese is also going to help you lose weight and fight off those unpleasant symptoms.
To see the science behind how it all works… plus 2 MORE irresistible cheeses that help your body burn off more fat… click here: