Discover how to spice things up with this delicious shrimp recipe…
When it gets cold outside I just can’t help but crave some hot and maybe even a little bit spicy for dinner!
That’s why I was head over heels when I found this zesty shrimp recipe!
It’s delicious, super healthy, and was an instant hit with my entire family!
Check out the simple recipe step by step right here:
Grilled Honey-Lime Shrimp Recipe
Calories: 336 per serving (makes 4 servings)
- 2 lbs peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, minced
- 2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1) Whisk together all ingredients, except shrimp, in a large bowl.
2) Place shrimp in a separate bowl and cover with half of the marinade. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
3) Place shrimp on kabob skewers, then grill on high heat for ~10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Baste shrimp with remaining dressing while cooking.
The Secret Weapon In This Recipe That Will Help You Lose Weight
I have to admit that I am obsessed with this recipe!
The scrumptious flavor combination of honey and lime makes my taste buds go wild! 😀
But there is one ingredient specifically in this recipe that is a powerhouse fat burning machine.
Can you guess what it is?
It’s the SHRIMP.
Those tiny little shrimp are completely packed with protein. Protein packed shrimp are fat blasters because:
- They help you feel full for hours
- They can actually help you lose weight
According to this new study increasing your protein intake by 15-30% can help your body burn 400+ more calories than usual!
All you have to do to get this calorie burning boost is eat more protein. Any weight loss guide that encourages you to eat more food is definitely something I can get on board with!
P.S. – There are also 2 very similar “no effort” weight loss tips here that help you burn fat while doing nothing… even in your sleep… click here now to get them!