Try Out This Ice Cream Bites Recipe (Even for Breakfast!)…
Click Here to Discover 5 “Living Nutrients” That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating…
I have the hardest time planning out yummy meals for breakfast.
I’m usually in such a rush that breakfast is often a protein bar on the go or a very sad bowl of cereal (if I even have time to sit down and steal a few bites of it..).
My routine in the morning was becoming pretty drab before I came across this delicious recipe!
Have you ever wanted to eat ice cream for breakfast? And not feel guilty about it? Then this recipe was made for you!
You can easily make it overnight so you can eat it at home or on the go the next morning. It’s mouth watering delicious and healthy. Check out my new favorite recipe below!
Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cups Recipe
Calories: 202 (per 1 oatmeal cup)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk (or 1% dairy milk)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Cooking spray or oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine rolled oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
3) In a separate bowl whisk eggs, maple syrup, mashed banana, and vanilla. Slowly add in the milk and coconut oil, whisking to fully combine.
4) Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine. If using chocolate chips, add these in now.
5) Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or grease with oil. Add oatmeal mixture, topping with extra cinnamon if desired.
6) Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Store in plastic wrap in the fridge or freezer overnight.
Another Reason This Recipe Is So Good For Weight Loss…
Is the banana.
Bananas are packed with vital nutrients like potassium… that help your body break down food into energy (instead of storing it as fat).
However… there’s also some brand new research out of the Ivy League that shows fruit may have more fat-burning benefits than we previously thought.
It’s based on the work of a pioneering doctor… who studied a perplexing question for YEARS:
How do Europeans eat SO MANY CARBS (pizza, pasta, bread, pastries, etc.)… and still stay slim and trim?
This brilliant doctor studied this problem for ages… and just recently cracked the code on how to eat carbs and stay slim…
And as it turns out… fruits like bananas are a big part of the solution!
To see how eating more fruit can help your body burn off carbs and fat like they’re nothing… click the link below now:
[VIDEO] How Eating MORE Fruit BEFORE Eating Carbs Can Effortlessly Burn Off a LOT More Fat…