Try This Fresh & Flavorful Mayo Free Tuna Salad Recipe With Crunchy Veggies
Feeling like changing things up?
This easy-to-make mayo free tuna salad will get you going through that lunch hump (so you don’t have to eat ANOTHER bland salad or pb&j sandwich)—and it’s great for weight loss, too.
Plus, let’s talk about the elephant in the room: the mayo.
Growing up, I thought there was only one way to make tuna salad… and that was with heaping spoonfuls of heavy, oily mayonnaise.
Fortunately, mayo is NOT a requirement for tuna salad… and this recipe is all the better for leaving out that heavy mayo!SPECIAL: Researcher Discovers The “Million-Year-Old” Diet That Allows This Tribe To Stay Slim & Healthy… Even While Eating Sugar
So instead of soggy tuna salad that mostly tastes like a mouthful of mayonnaise (yuck!)… try this tuna salad that’s light, fresh, and full of crunchy veggies.
Another thing that makes this recipe perfect for lunchtime (or dinner)? It’s incredibly easy & fast!
This tuna salad comes together in literally just a few minutes… and it’s very simple to make, even if you’re having a hectic day and want to spend minimal time doing food prep.
So, if you’re ready for a tuna salad that’s refreshingly light and flavorful… and the perfect fit for any busy day…
Here’s how to make it:
FTH’s Mayo-Free Tuna Salad With Crunchy Vegetables
- Tuna (canned)
- Small tomatoes (about 8)
- 1 large carrot
- ¼ onion
1) Honestly, this one is so easy. Chop the carrots and onion. If the tomatoes are bigger than you would want to eat in a single mouthful, halve or quarter them.
2) Mix all of the ingredients together. You’ll be done cooking so fast, it’ll feel like cheating!
Impressive Health Benefits Of Tuna
I’ll admit that for a few years, I avoided tuna salad. Not because I dislike tuna (although I know it isn’t for everyone)… but because I thought it was unhealthy and would make me gain weight.
And when you’re smothering the tuna with loads of mayo… I was probably right!
But this light, mayo-free tuna salad? It’s definitely healthy… and a great weight loss recipe.TRENDING: Science Reveals Easy, No-Workout Ways to Lose Weight… While You Snooze!
In fact, the tuna on its own holds a bunch of impressive health benefits. Here are just a few of them:
- Tuna contains omega-3 fatty acids. These are beneficial to your heart health and may help lower your cholesterol.
- Eating tuna may also help lower your blood pressure… thanks to the omega-3 fatty acids, as well as the potassium content. The iron and vitamin B content can also improve your circulation.
- Tuna is loaded with vitamins and minerals… including potassium, iron, manganese, vitamin B, vitamin C, zinc, and selenium.
- All of these vitamins can help boost your immune system, strengthen your bones, and improve your skin health.
- Antioxidants found in tuna may help lower your risk of cancer.
- Because tuna is high in protein and nutrients, it can help you stay fuller longer. This can help you lose weight.
- The protein content in tuna can also help you build muscle.
- One study found that eating tuna on a regular basis can help fight depression and reduce stress.
So, if you’re looking for a recipe that doesn’t skimp on flavor OR health benefits… this one is for you! You might even want to add this easy and tasty tuna salad recipe to your regular recipe rotation.
How This Recipe Can Help You Burn Fat (And The Secret To Maximizing Weight Loss)
I know salad is the quintessential weight loss food… but you might have noticed that this tuna salad is NOTHING like the “normal” weight loss salad.
Your typical “sad salad” (as I like to call it) is usually made of flavorless lettuce… with some limp slices of cucumber and radish on top.
And they leave you starving—even right after you finish eating!
But this tuna salad? It’s anything BUT flavorless… and thanks to all of the protein in the tuna, it’s really filling, too!
Plus, that high protein content does more than keep you full for hours… it also helps your body burn more fat!
That’s right—research has proven that when you eat more protein, your body burns more calories. 
So, you eat more… and you lose more weight! That sounds like the weight loss plan for me.
If you want to see how much protein you should be eating to maximize your body’s fat-burning potential… and how tasty, high-protein foods like this delicious tuna salad can fit in with your weight loss goals… click here:
Click Here To Discover How Much Protein You Should Eat For MAX Fat Burn… And 2 More Easy Tips For Supercharging Your Weight Loss