Delicious & Healthy Avocado Salad With Salmon Recipe
Click Here to Discover 5 “Living Nutrients” That Allow Almost Any Woman to Burn More Fat & Banish Bloating…
Everyone knows salad is a great choice when it comes to eating for weight loss…
At least, it is unless you drench it in dressings loaded with added sugars and unhealthy fats… and add so many pseudo-healthy toppings that you might as well be eating a cookie.
(Caramelized almonds? Fried wonton crisps? Delicious, yes… but these types of toppings don’t really preserve the healthy nature of your salad!)TRENDING: Women Who Eat These 3 Cheeses Are Losing Pounds of Stubborn Belly Fat (Research Proven)
So if you’re really committed to eating a healthy salad that will help you lose weight… things might get a bit boring. I mean, you can only eat so much limp lettuce and rubbery carrot sticks before you need to switch things up.
That’s why I love this salad recipe so much. It’s different from the start—no lettuce in sight!
And if you’re worried about being hungry again 20 minutes after eating your salad (like I am with most salads I eat)… never fear! That won’t happen with this salad.
That’s because it’s topped with a totally delicious, nutrient-packed salmon filet. So, you’ve got a good serving of protein and omega-3 fatty acids…
And then add the avocado, too! Say hello to healthy fats… not to mention the delicious, creamy flavor and texture.SPECIAL: Researcher Discovers The “Million-Year-Old” Diet That Allows This Tribe To Stay Slim & Healthy… Even While Eating Sugar
This salad is sure to actually keep you full for hours to come. And it’s delicious to boot!
So if you’re ready to eat a tasty, filling salad that will help you shed those unwanted pounds…
Here’s how to do it:
FTH’s Kale Salad With Avocado And Salmon
- 1 3-oz salmon filet
- 3 cups of fresh kale
- 1 avocado
1) Cook the salmon either in the oven or on the grill until cooked all the way through in the middle.
2) Put your kale in a pan over heat and remove when the kale has wilted.
3) Cut open a fresh avocado.
4) Put your salmon over your bed of kale, and put the avocado on the side or on top of the salmon—I’ll let you decide!BRAND-NEW: Research Shows These 3 Sugar Substitutes Are Best For Burning Fat (Plus 2 You Should NEVER Eat)
- Try different spice combinations for the salmon! If you’re in the mood for an Asian-inspired flavor, try seasoning your salmon with soy sauce, ginger, and garlic before cooking. For a more Italian flavor, season the salmon with lemon juice, garlic, and dried Italian seasoning (or basil and oregano).
- For a still delicious but different spin on this recipe, leave the kale uncooked. You’ll get more crunch! Try it out both ways and see which one you prefer.
- While this salad is totally delicious without a dressing, I personally like to top mine with a quick drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
The Delicious Health Benefits Of Salmon
It‘s difficult to pick a star ingredient in this recipe… but it *might* be the salmon filet. It’s so versatile and easy to add your favorite flavors.
Plus, salmon is packed with health benefits. Here are just a few:
- Salmon is a great source of protein. Protein helps to protect your bone health and muscle mass… repairs your body after injury… and keeps you feeling full.
- It’s a good source of several important vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, potassium, and selenium.
- Eating salmon might help lower your risk of heart disease.
- It can help protect your brain health.
- Salmon can help fight inflammation.
- Adding salmon to your diet can also help you lose weight and keep it off.
- Salmon contains the antioxidant astaxanthin. Astaxanthin has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease, as well as prevention of skin damage.
- It’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
That’s a lot of health benefits for one piece of fish!
So, the next time you’re preparing your salmon filet for this tasty salad recipe… or any recipe… you can feel confident that you’re getting a big dose of health benefits, too.
The Most Important Part Of This Recipe That Helps You Lose The MOST Weight…
…By FAR is the protein.
In fact… did you know that in just half of a salmon filet… there is 40 grams of fat-burning protein?
Oh… you didn’t know that eating more protein burns more fat?
In fact… if you eat just a little more protein each day… your body will completely passively burn up to 441 more calories while you do NOTHING at all!
That’s right… you can even burn calories while you sleep… binge Netflix… or even stare at a blank wall.
This will show you exactly how much protein to eat to passively lose more weight… plus two other “no effort” tips that melt off the pounds while you sleep: